Thursday, April 15, 2010

it's been a while....

So, I already failed at blogging....it's been over 2 months since I last did it! But I am back, at least for today.

So i am now 30......no longer in my 20's. so far, nothing has changed lol. I have decided I wanted to get in better shape....I asked for Shape Ups shoes for my bday (which Leith did get me), I am trying to watch my portions, eat healthier, stop boredom eating and try and get to aquafit when I can. I am also trying to cut out pop and juice and am currently drinking iced green tea - yum! We'll see how it goes, but I am hoping to make a few minor lifestyle changes that hopefully result in bigger changes.

We also move in a week and a half and have SO MUCH to do before then - it's a good thing that we don't have to have our stuff gone for a few days after that. We are also out of town this weekend for a hockey tournament - so there goes 3 days of packing. I am really looking forward to the move.....nicer neighbourhood for the kids, closer to grocery stores etc so maybe that will encourage me to walk there more frequently instead of drive.....it's going to be a busy couple of weeks though.

Winter hockey has wrapped up for Landon - but that just means we are busy now with spring hockey! He had native provincials last weekend, plus his first hockey game with the Wolverines and he was awesome....I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment