Friday, January 22, 2010

MASSIVE vent

Warning now....if you don't want to read a bunch of bitching and complaining.....skip over this post.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our house sale fell through, AGAIN. This is the 3rd time now! Seriously, what did I do wrong to have karma kick me in the ass so many damn times. I REALLY thought that this time it would work out.....I can't stay in this house any longer....we have so totally outgrown it. We had an offer in on a house that I really liked....good location, type of house I wanted, I thought maybe it would FINALLY run smoothly, since it didn't before. Nope. Wrong. Back to square 1. No sale, no new house, no room, no space. I am SO upset. I am normally totally in agreement with everything happens for a reason....but really, what reason is there that I have had to watch my dream of a new house get smashed 3 times now.

I am fucking miserable.

I need a drink :(

No comments:

Post a Comment