Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stupidly excited

The title of this post explains how I am feeling right now to a T. I am soooooo stupidly excited, because we just booked tickets to Ottawa for the beginning of March! eek!! I love that city. I lived there for a year and a half when I tried out university right after high school, made some incredible friends (most of which I have unfortunately lost contact with) and have vowed to go back there ever since I left in January 1999. FINALLY I am getting that chance! Granted it's a super quick trip (Monday through Thursday), and I am going to spend the vast majority of it with just the 3 kiddos, but I don't care! I am going back!!!! I already have my days quasi planned....wandering around Rideau Centre, walks up to parliament, Museum of Civilization......the list goes on and on!

I think the only thing that could make more more stupidly excited is hearing that the conditions have been waived and our house is sold, and my perfect house coming on the market. Maybe next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment