Monday, January 4, 2010

Where to begin...

I don't really know how to start this....or if there needs to be a start. I've never blogged before and this doesn't really have a purpose - but maybe that's the point. It's already 1pm here and I am sitting here in a towel after my shower, enjoying the last few minutes of Teague's nap by typing this up. The house is quiet (which is kind of rare, even for a Monday seeing as normally Leith is typing away in his office with sportsnet playing on the TV) but Leith is out chaperoning day 1 of Landon's classes Ice School...a full week at Rexall place! Based on the bbmessages I keep getting, I don't know which is having more fun. How exciting for Landon though, a full week spent having his classes in the building he dreams about one day playing hockey in. I am so glad he gets this opportunity!!
Well, I should probably try and get dressed and be a bit productive before Teague wakes up, clean the house and prep for dinner and all that jazz...OH and I have decided that I am going to have a quick little side blog with all the new recipes I try....that way I have easy access to them and can remember what I thought of them. Will like to this once I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment